Friday, April 28, 2017
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Danish man charged with ordering the sexual abuse of 346 children
- U.S. Failed To Protect Child Migrants From Abuse And Trafficking
- Irving Man Charged In Child Abuse Case That Left 1-Year-Old Dead
- Europe now hosts majority of child sex abuse images (60 per cent), pushing North America into second place (37 per cent),
- The FBI in Oklahoma City has confirmed it is investigating a Republican state senator who is facing felony child prostitution charges
- For more than 25 years, Jehovah’s Witnesses officials have instructed local leaders – known as elders – in all of the religion’s 14,000 U.S. congregations to hide sexual abuse from law enforcement
- Pedophile pop star Gary Glitter gets 16 years' jail for child sex offences
- Three parents had been charged in a Bexar County case involving eight children, including two who were found chained and leashed in the backyard in April, at a home in the Camelot II subdivision.
- San Antonio police arrested Arjunkumar Rana, 19, on Thursday and charged him with capital murder after the medical examiner ruled that his 2-month-old son, Alexander Rana, died of asphyxiation by neck compression on March 24.
The above is just a very,very tiny little taste of abuse and criminal neglect against children the most vulnerable of our society. found after just a brief browse on the internet, Though I am not a pro-capital punishment advocate, in the case of premeditated crimes against children, particularly against babies and very young children I lean in that direction.